- Maximus Wealth Management values you as a customer and greatly respects your privacy. As such, Maximus Wealth Management subscribes to the principles outlined in Section 51 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002.
- Personal information is defined as all information specific to you that you provide to Maximus Wealth Management through any forum.
- Your personal information shall only be utilized as appropriate in the normal course of business to provide the services and/or products to you and to market Maximus Wealth Management and its services to you.
- No personal information shall be distributed to third parties for other uses. No information will be sold or rented to third parties.
- Maximus Wealth Management shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.